Elebase follows the provisions of 17 USC. § 512, known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Please contact us at [email protected] (or the mailing address indicated below) if you believe that your copyright is being infringed.
Any request for removal of potentially copyrighted material must comply with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA in order for us to respond. As such, your notice of claimed copyright infringement needs to be submitted in writing and include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person that has authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide a clear identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed. Provide a detailed list if there are multiple works.
3. Provide the location of the material (via URL or otherwise) that you request to be removed or disabled, together with sufficient information to allow us to locate the material.
4. Your contact information, including full name, physical address, telephone number, and email address.
5. Provide a good faith statement attesting to your belief that the material in question is being used in an unauthorized manner.
6. Provide a statement attesting that the information you are providing is accurate, under penalty of perjury, and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If your written notice does not include all of the above requirements, we will not be able to honor your request and we are not required by law to do so.
Written requests should be directed to:
DMCA Copyright Claim
c/o Old Town Creative Communications LLC
PO Box 4420
Whitefish, Montana 59937